Centrifugal Upblast High Pressure Belt Drive Fans
- Air Volume: 2 - 22,000
- Maximum SP: 5" wg. @ standard air density
- Submittal Drawing - High Pressure - UL 705 - General Ventilation »
- Submittal Drawing - High Pressure - UL 762 - Kitchen Ventilation »
- Duct Mounting Drawing »
- Exhaust Fan Through Wall Mount »
- Exploded Parts Detail »
- Grease Box Installation Drawing »
- Hinge Kit Drawing »
- Hinge Kit Drawing - Heavy Duty »
- Hinge Kit Drawing - Heavy Duty Locking »
- Wall Mount Drawing »
- Windband Extension »
OPERATION & INSTALLATION MANUALS
- Operation & Installation Manual »
- Operation & Installation Manual (Spanish) »
- Operation & Installation Manual (French) »
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A wide variety of motors are available to meet specific application needs.
- Heavy duty construction, durable and weather resistant.
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades and inlets fabricated from aluminum.
- Wall mount applications, units up to 24" nominal wheel can be wall mounted.
- Forced fresh air through the motor compartment cools motor and ensures long motor life.
- Quick release latches allow for easy access to motor compartment.
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field adjustment and system balancing.
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds result in quiet operation.
- Standard emergency disconnect switch.
- Gravity Damper. (UL 705 Only)
- Motorized Damper. (UL 705 Only)
- Wall Mount Sleeve.
- Roof Curb. (Vented & Non-Vented)
- Grease Collection Box.
- Bird Screen. (UL 705 Only)
- Base Hinging Kit or Hinged Sub Base. (for NFPA96 compliance)
- Extra Set of V-Belts
- Combination package that includes a supply fan mounted on the same roof curb.
FloAire certifies that Models BDU15HP thru BDU36HP shown herein are licensed to bear the AMCA seal. The ratings shown are based on tests and procedures performed in accordance with AMCA Publication 211 and Publication 311, and comply with the requirements of the AMCA Certified Rating Program.
Models BDU15HP thru BDU36HP are ETL Listed under file numbers 103336443COL-001 and 102628244PRT-001 and comply with UL705 (electrical), UL762, and ULC-S645 Standards and CSA Std C22.2, No 113.