Centrifugal Downblast High Pressure Belt Drive Fan
- Air Volume: 1 - 15,500
- Maximum SP: 4.5" wg. @ standard air density
- Submittal Drawing »
- Frequently Asked Fan Questions »
- Motor Information »
- Performance Data »
- Request Product Information »
- Written Specification »
OPERATION & INSTALLATION MANUALS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A wide variety of motors are available to meet specific application needs.
- Heavy duty construction, durable and weather resistant.
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades and inlets fabricated from aluminum.
- Wall mount applications, units up to 24" nominal wheel can be wall mounted.
- Forced fresh air through the motor compartment cools motor and ensures long motor life.
- Quick release latches allow for easy access to motor compartment on 18" thru 36" units
- Standard bird screen.
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field adjustment and system balancing.
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds result in quiet operation.
- Standard emergency disconnect switch.
- Gravity Damper
- Motorized Damper
- Wall Mount Sleeve
- Roof Curb
- Extra Set of V-Belts
FloAire certifies that Models BDCR7HP thru BDCR36HP shown herein are licensed to bear the AMCA seal. The ratings shown are based on tests and procedures performed in accordance with AMCA Publication 211 and Publication 311, and comply with the requirements of the AMCA Certified Rating Program.
Models BDCR7HP thru BDCR36HP are ETL Listed under file number 102628244PRT-001 and comply with UL705 (electrical) Standards and CSA Std C22.2, No 113.