Double Wall Grease Duct
Double Wall Grease duct is ideal for use in kitchen ventilation applications where reduced clearance or zero-inch clearance to combustibles is needed. Grease duct is ETL listed to mastandard UL-1978 and UL Standard 2221 and rated for continuous operation at 500° F and intermittent operation at 2000°F. Inner duct diameters range from 8" to 24", with multiple lengths and accessories available.
- Clearances »
- Designing Air Flow Systems »
- Formulas »
- Grease Duct System Certificate of Installation »
- Double Wall Operation & Installation Manual »
- Double Wall Operation & Installation Manual (French) »
- Product Information »
- Written Specification »
The Double Wall Ductwork Series has been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) U.S. Product safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to verify continued performance.
Models AMDW-2R and AMDW-3R are ETL Listed under file number 1000082319SAT-006 EEV and comply with UL1978 and UL2221 Standards.
Model AMDW-3Z is ETL Listed under file number 1000082319SAT-006 EEV and complies with UL1978, UL2221 and CAN/ULC-S144 Standards.
Features & Benefits
- ETL Listed to UL Standard 1978 and UL Standard 2221- Grease Duct Enclosure Assemblies
- Ideal for use in kitchen ventilation applications where reduced clearance or zero-inch clearance to combustibles is needed
- Duct sections are constructed of an inner wall and outer wall with insulation in between - inner duct is Single Wall (AMDW Series) and outer shell is Stainless steel
- Inner duct diameters range from 8" to 24"
- Three models are available to meet clearance requirement needs - Model AMDW-2R, Model AMDW-3R and Model AMDW-3Z
- Rated for continuous operation at 500 degrees F and intermittent operation at 2000 degrees F
|DUCT MODEL||INNER DIAMETER (ID)||OUTSIDE DIAMETER||CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES||CLEARANCE TO NON-COMBUSTIBLES|
|AMDW-2R||8" - 16"||ID+4||3/4"||0"|
|AMDW-3R||8" - 24"||ID+6||3/4"||0"|
|AMDW-3Z||8" - 24"||ID+6||0"||0"|
- Model 3Z is listed in accordance with Condition A and Condition B of UL Standard 2221 - Condition A represents all installation conditions except for installation within non-ventilated combustible enclosure. Condition B represents installation within a non-ventilated combustible structure.
- Models 2R and 3R are listed in accordance with Condition B of UL Standard 2221 - installation within non-ventilated combustible enclosure
- Duct systems are allowed to penetrate a fire resistance rated floor when using floor support assembly and fire stop kit