Centrifugal Downblast Overview:
Designed for general exhaust applications and can be roof or wall mounted. Direct drive and belt drive options are available. Heavy duty construction, durable and weather resistant.
Air Volume: 1 - 25,000 cfm
Maximum SP: 4" wg. @ standard air density
|Centrifugal Direct Drive Fans are designed to pull more air under higher static pressures. The efficient, balanced wheel and air inlet design contribute to maintaining low noise levels and extended motor life. These fans are especially suited for installation in hospitals, schools, motels and hotels, auditoriums, office buildings and light industrial areas.|
Air Volume: 2 - 24,500 cfm
Maximum SP: 3.5" wg. @ standard air density
Air Volume: 1 - 15,500 cfm
Maximum SP: 4.5" wg. @ standard air density
- A wide variety of motors are available to meet specific application needs.
- Heavy duty construction, durable and weather resistant.
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades and inlets fabricated from aluminum.
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds result in quiet operation.
- Standard emergency disconnect switch.