Single Wall Grease Duct
Grease Duct is factory built, single wall construction made from stainless steel. Duct diameters range from 8" to 36", with multiple lengths and accessories available. Ideal for use in kitchen ventilation applications where clearance to combustibles and temperature retention in the duct is not a factor. Grease duct is ETL listed to Standard UL-1978 and CAN/ULC-S662.
- Clearances »
- Designing Air Flow Systems »
- Formulas »
- Grease Duct Specifications »
- Grease Duct Installation and Operation Manual »
- Grease Duct System Certificate of Installation »
- Installation Instructions »
- Product Information »
The ADW Series has been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) U.S. and Canadian products safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to verify continued performance.
Model ADW Series is ETL Listed under file number 3114021 and complies with UL1978 Standards, as well as CAN/ULC-S662.
- Duct and duct accessories are constructed out of stainless steel.
- Multiple accessories.
- Diameters range from 8" to 36".
- Duct lengths are 7", 11", 17", 23", 29", 35", and 47".
- Duct and duct accessory connections have been optimized for ease of assembly.
- Connections are made using a universal "V" clamp.
- Joints to be sealed using 3M Fire Barrier 2000+.
- Access doors available for clean out.
- Transition plates available for duct termination at the curb.
- Transition plates and collars designed to overcome slight misalignments.
- Proven duct hanging system.
- Submittals and duct CAD files.
- ETL Listed to UL standard number UL-1978 and CAN/ULC-S662.
- System can be used as a stand-alone duct system that can be integrated into a kitchen application.
- System can be used as part of a fully integrated packaged designed and pre-engineered for optimum performance with kitchen ventilation equipment.
- Duct systems that are part of an integrated system reduce the amount of rework and service calls.
- Non-welded duct saves on installation costs.
- Duct accessories and duct lengths have been designed so there is no cutting of duct in the field.
- Single source for equipment and duct.
- Reduced coordination and shipping costs due to single source supplier.
- Duct is manufactured on state of the art equipment.
- Duct and duct / accessories go through a robust quality control check making sure you get the very best product every time.
- Duct has been rigorously tested to comply with ETL.
- Grease duct is ETL listed to standard number UL-1978, as well as CAN/ULC-S662, and duct does not have to be welded in the field.