Low Proximity Exhaust Ventilator
AquaMatic's low proximity exhaust only ventilator, Model AM-BD-2, sits closer to the cooking equipment than a traditional wall canopy style allowing for lower exhaust rates and smaller footprint.
The AM-BD-2 is an ETL Listed, Type I hood for the removal of equipment producing heat and grease laden effluent. The hood is rated for use over 450 and 600 degree F cooking appliances.
- Deep Cleaning Instructions
- Backsplash Installation »
- Frequently Asked Hood Questions »
- Hood System Curves »
- Operation & Maintenance Manual »
- Operation & Maintenance Manual (Spanish) »
- Operation & Maintenance Manual (French) »
- Request Product Information »
- Schlieren Testing Videos »
- Test & Balance Spreadsheet (PC) »
- Test & Balance Spreadsheet (Mac) »
- Written Specification »
The AM-BD-2 Model has been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) U.S. and Canadian products safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to verify continued performance.
Models AM-BD-2 are ETL Listed under file number 102900319PRT-001 and complies with UL710, ULC710 and ULC-S646 Standards.
This product may be covered by one or more of the following patent number(s): (Canada) 2520435, or other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
- ETL Listed and ETL Sanitation Listed
- Compact Design - models available in 24 to 36" widths
- Exceptional capture and containment of cooking vapors
- Insulated, double-wall front
- Quarter end panels standard and help achieve superior exhaust flow rates
- Grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup
- Pre-punched hanging angles for easy installation
- Factory pre-wired, incandescent light fixtures for widths 30" and above
- Integral Utility Cabinet
- Optional Make-up Air via Perforated Supply Plenum (PSP) or Dual Plenum (AC-PSP)
- Optional Self Cleaning Technology
- UL 300 Fire Suppression including revolutionary CORE Protection System
- Electrical Controls
- Face Mounted Control Panel for 30" width and greater
- Enclosure Panels to the Ceiling
- Filtration - Captrate Combo, Captrate Solo, Standard Baffle
- Lighting - Compact Fluorescent or Halogen
- Exhaust and/or Make-up Air Fans
|Max. Avg. Cooking Surface Temp. (°F)||Min. Exhaust CFM/ft.||Max Suggested Supply CFM/ft||Recommended Duct Sizing|
|450°F||150||150||Exhaust - Based on 1600 FPM
Supply - Based on 800 to 1200 FPM